Use of Small Camera icon in Google Search Engine?
Watch The Video. >>>>
The small camera icon in Google Search Engine is used for reverse image search. By clicking on the camera icon, users can upload an image or provide a URL of an image to search for related images on the web.
You may Read – Google Reverse Image Search in Iphone
Google’s image recognition technology analyzes the image and provides a list of visually similar images, as well as web pages that contain that image or similar ones.
This feature is useful for a variety of purposes, including:
- Identifying the source of an image: If you have come across an image on the web and want to know where it came from, you can use the reverse image search to find the original source.
- Checking for authenticity: Reverse image search can help you determine if an image is authentic or if it has been doctored or manipulated.
- Finding similar images: If you are looking for images that are similar to one you already have, you can use reverse image search to find them.
- Researching products: If you see a product in an image and want to know where to buy it or how much it costs, reverse image search can help you find that information.
Overall, the small camera icon in Google Search Engine is a powerful tool for discovering more information about images on the web and can be useful in a variety of contexts.
How to use Google Reverse Image in mobile Phone?
To use Google Reverse Image Search on a mobile phone, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser or download the Google app on your mobile phone.
- Go to Google Images (images.google.com) on your mobile browser or open the Google app and tap on the “Images” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the camera icon in the search bar, which will bring up the “Search by Image” screen.
- You can now choose to either upload an image from your phone’s gallery or take a new photo using your phone’s camera. To upload an image, tap on the “Upload an image” tab and select the image from your gallery. To take a new photo, tap on the “Take a photo” tab and use your phone’s camera to capture the image.
- Once you’ve uploaded or taken the photo, Google will begin to search for related images on the web. You will see the search results page, which will display visually similar images, as well as web pages that contain that image or similar ones.
Related Articles –
By using these steps, you can easily use Google Reverse Image Search on your mobile phone to find more information about an image, its source, or related images on the web.